World’s smallest receiver
The Slave 4 is the smallest device of its kind in the world. Its small size and weight make it ideal for special effects and stage applications. However, thanks to revolutionary technical solutions, it offers much more than other such devices available on the market. It makes it possible to fire sequences programmed in MasterMini and do remote fuse tests and range, which is more than 1km in the open field. In addition, thanks to an external power connector, it is possible to extend the firing time and fire effects that require more current, such as electric confetti tubes.
– MODES OF OPERATION: remote (manual, sequential, automatic),
– DEVICE WAKE-UP/SLEEP,
– IGNITERS TEST (local and remote),
– ADJUSTABLE CHANNEL ENABLING TIME: 0.1s to 2.50s.
– NUMBER OF CHANNELS: 4,
– CHANNEL OFFSET IN MANUAL MODE: YES,
– COMPATIBLE WITH PyroMaker SOFTWARE,
– SINGLE CHARGE OPERATION TIME: 24h,
– POWER SUPPLY: internal and external battery,
– IGNITER FIRING VOLTAGE (internal battery): 24V,
– IGNITER FIRING VOLTAGE (external battery): equal to the voltage of the external battery,
– RANGE IN DENSE URBAN ENVIRONMENT: over 1000m,
– NUMBER OF AVAILABLE RADIO CHANNELS: 9,
– OPERATING FREQUENCY: 869MHz.
– DIMENSIONS: 69x64x25mm.