Many different operation modes to suit your needs.
SEQUENCER is a device designed to work with both the PyroMaster system and 3rd party firing systems. SEQUENCER can operate in one of two modes: automatic or semi-automatic. The automatic mode has five submodes: programmable, sequential, accelerating, decelerating, and constant. In semi-automatic mode, channels are activated manually, consecutively from 1 to 24 using an external trigger button. Each press triggers next channel. This button can also be used to trigger one of the automatic modes. The device can also be triggered by applying an electrical impulse to the secondary input from another firing system or other source, e.g. from a battery.
– OPERATION MODES: automatic, semi-automatic,
– AUTOMATIC SUB-MODES: programmable, sequential, accelerating, decelerating, steady
– ADJUSTABLE INPUT SENSITIVITY,
– IGNITER TEST,
– EXTERNAL TRIGGERING BUTTON TEST,
– MANUAL EDITING OF PROGRAM AND SEQUENCES,
– ADJUSTABLE CHANNEL ENABLE TIME: FROM 0.1s TO 2.50s
– NUMBER OF CHANNELS: 24,
– SINGLE CHARGE OPERATION TIME: 160h,
– IGNITER FIRING VOLTAGE: 24V,
– COMPATIBLE WITH PROGRAMS: PyroMaker, PyroSeq,
– WIRED CONNECTION USING MASTER LINE AND IMPULSE TRIGGERED INPUT,