Multi-purpose support during each show.
SLAVE are devices subordinate to the MASTER unit. All SLAVE devices, regardless of the number of channels, are controlled by radio or with wired communication. They can operate according to a stored program, sequentially or can be triggered manually. All devices are housed in very durable and watertight Peli boxes. Very long working time on one charge. Can be programmed via the PyroMaker program or manually. SLAVE units have two communication lines: MASTER LINE and REPLICATOR LINE, allowing you to connect both REPLICATOR units and other SLAVE and SEQUNCER units to a SLAVE unit.
SLAVE 240 as the only executive unit in the system that has no physical channels for igniters. Igniters are connected to REPLICATOR units. Each channel of a REPLICATOR unit reproduces 1 out of 240 virtual channels of SLAVE 240.
– OPERATION MODES: remote, external trigger button,
– SLEEP MODE,
– IGNITER TEST,
– MANUAL EDITING OF PROGRAM AND SEQUENCES,
– NUMBER OF VIRTUAL CHANNELS: 240,
– COMPATIBLE WITH THE PyroMaker SOFTWARE,
– SINGLE CHARGE OPERATION TIME: 150h,
– RANGE IN DENSE URBAN ENVIRONMENT: over 1000m
– NUMBER OF AVAILABLE RADIO CHANNELS: 9,
– RADIO FREQUENCY: 869MHz
– OPTIONAL WIRED CONNECTION – MasterLine