The PyroSeq program is used to edit times and save them to SEQUENCER and REPLICATOR units. In addition, you can read previously saved settings from your device. This is done using an extremely simple yet intuitive interface. The stored times can also be manually modified in the device. Data is uploaded via the USB interface. Created firing script can be print afterwards.
– MODES: programmable, sequential, accelerating, decelerating, constant
– SUPPORTED DEVICES: SEQUENCER, REPLICATOR,
– PROGRAMMING RESOLUTION: UP TO 0.01s
– ABILITY TO DOWNLOAD THE PROGRAM FROM DEVICE TO COMPUTER
– DEVICES DATABASE,
– EDITING CHANNELS OF THE REPLICATOR UNIT,
– SCENARIO PRINTOUT